Mike Kotelko has been the operational mastermind during Highland’s phenomenal growth from a small mixed farming operation to an annual $60Million revenue agribusiness.
Mike holds a diploma in agricultural engineering. In 2001, he completed the Canadian Securities Course.
Mike is one of Alberta’s top agribusiness leaders, and is a co-inventor of the GPADS technology, and has personally overseen the development and continuous improvement of GPADS from a conceptual idea to the success it is today.
Present Directorships Include:
- Board of Governers - Lakeland College
- Director, Alberta BioProducts Association
Past Directorships Include:
- Director, Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
- Director, Alberta Beef Producers’ Cattle Feeder Council
Recent Recognition and Awards:
- Emerald Award, along with the GPADS development team
- ATB Financial Growing Alberta Leadership Award
- Recognized for leadership in one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in Canada” by Profit, Canada’s entrepreneurship magazine